Thank you for the almost 2 decades of faith and trust you put in us.We couldnt have done it without you.Regrettably, this current business model is no longer sustainable and it doesnt allow us to offer you the lowest equipment pricing available.
To that end, wed like to offer you some direction for your future wireless needs. I have checked with my long-time colleagues, in combination with my own experience, to find the locations that will best serve your needs and provide you excellent customer service.
The store located at Front Range Village at Harmony & Ziegler will serve you best. One of our former and terrific employees, Brian Batts, works there. You can contact them at (970) 226-2700 or visit them at 2720 Council Tree Ave.
Also located at the new shopping area at Harmony & Ziegler, visit them for great customer service. You can contact them at (970) 530-3120 or visit them at 2936 Council Tree Ave.
Their corporate retail store is located on JFK across the street from Home Depot. One of our former and great employees, Barry Long, is the assistant manager there and, together with my long-time colleague and the stores manager, Randy Boggis, will take very good care of you.You can contact them at (970) 226-8610 or visit them at 4515 JFK Parkway.
Im told one of the best Radio Shacks is located at the shopping center at Lemay and Mulberry. Managed by Robert Louallen, you can contact them at (970) 416-0085 or visit them at 1281 East Magnolia Street.
Call DISH at (888) 825-2557 or go to their website at www.dishnetwork.com to find a local retailer.
- Cell Phone Repair is a new company in town but not new to cellular phone repairs. See their web site at www.cpr-nco.com. Brian Anderson, the stores owner, is committed to providing the best in services to the Northern Colorado community. And his repair capabilities extend to far beyond cell phones. Give them a call at (970) 225-9277 or visit them at 238 E. Harmony Road, Ste. D-15 in the Harmony Marketplace.
- Continuing with our division supporting business clients with multiple carriers and/or multiple wireless phones. Not limited to but among the services I have provided and will continue to provide are:
- Communicate with the carrier as your advocate
- Acquire any discounts for which your company and/or employees are eligible
- Phone and PDA troubleshooting
While I cant guarantee these kinds of savings for everyone, one of my 60-phone clients was accorded a $1,700/month savings ($20,400 annually!) without any other changes to their account, phones, or contract expiration.For many others, the savings have ranged from 25-60%. See the testimonials for information.
Any outstanding issues with Cellular Junction may be addressed to:
Again, Tim and I cant thank you enough for all your years of patronage and loyalty. Of course, this isnt goodbye but rather see you later as Im sure well continue and will look forward to seeing you around town. All the best for a brighter 2010!