Casper Well Products was founded in 1975 by Gip Barnette as Casper Mud Service. The business was purchased by Steve Mundorf his wife Paula and Steve's brother Stan.
In 1995 the Mundorfs purchased the commercial property at 1241 East Yellowstone and at that time the companies name was changed to Casper Well Products. The new name better reflects the diversification of the companies product lines.
The Casper Well Product facility is located on 2 acres with 18,000 square feet of warehouse space stocked with a complete line of well supplies for the mining, water well, and environmental industries.
Casper Well Products aims to maintain a high quality level of service to our customers at a price which is competitive in comparison to other suppliers of well supplies.
The management of Casper Well Products is dedicated to provide their customers on-time delivery for the products they purchase.
This commitment combined with the years of technical expertise will provide a level of customer satisfaction second to none for both current and future customers.
The Right Part, The Right Place, On-Time